A Little Snail Book: Hide-and-Seek
The classic game of hide-and-seek gets a fun twist with Little Snail and friends!
Welcome to the whimsical world of Little Snail! Where are all the little animal friends hiding? Someone's hiding behind the curtains. . . . And someone's hiding in the umbrellas. . . . But where could Little Snail be hiding? Can you find Little Snail?
Join Little Snail and her friends as they play a sweet and silly game of hide-and-seek, and discover that even the smallest of creatures can be very clever indeed! Featuring bright, unique illustrations and bold colors, this charming board book delivers delight with wit, humor, and ample sweet and silly moments. The youngest of readers will delight in learning social skills and interactive play from this compelling cast of characters.
• BOARD BOOK WITH EVERGREEN APPEAL: Harnessing the enduring popularity of cute animal characters-and upping the appeal even further with clever twists on the perennial hook of school time friends—this book will resonate with anyone seeking distinctive board books for little ones.
• SPEAKS TO EARLY-CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT: The simple themes (hiding, finding, and social play) will help the youngest of readers better understand the world around them. Parents and caregivers will appreciate these core themes, which help kids navigate developmental hurdles and milestones.
• VISUAL AND NARRATIVE FLAIR: Sweet and earnest while also sparkling with humor and wit, this clever story packs wide appeal. From the traditional board book and picture book audience to the more artistically inclined gift-giver, readers of all ages will be dazzled by this book's strong storytelling and colorful illustrations, reminiscent of Taro Gomi and Marc Boutavant.
• Parents, grandparents, and caregivers
• Preschool and kindergarten teachers
• Gift-givers seeking a sweet and artful board book as a baby shower or birthday present